Hello everyone, as mothers day is soon coming up, each country have diffrent dates, for me, it’s on 13th May i.e Sunday. I’m doing a quick video on YouTube Click here to watch! and here are the quotes and small messages I’m going to share with you guys which you can easily write down on your card for your mother.
- Moms are like buttons they hold everything together
2. A mother is she who can take place of all others but whose place no one can take
3. I smile because you are my mother
4. “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.”
– Abraham Lincoln’
5. “He didn’t realize that love as powerful as your mothers for you leaves its own mark.”
– J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
6. “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.”
– Rudyard Kipling
7. Mom, you’ve given me two things. One is roots, the other wings.
To my mother, who is the best,
Who built our home, our cozy nest.
On Mother’s Day, I want you to know,
My love for you will always grow.
When it came to listening my mother taught me open heart and silence
When it came to speaking said it is not done with the mouth but through thought and patience
When it came to being said be tender and rough at once for you must remain vulnerable to fully live but tough to survive it all
When it came to choosing said be thankful and willing for choices were the one thing she never had the privilege of making
— Rupi Kaur
Best friends forever mom and me
Picking flowers and climbing trees.
A shoulder to cry on secrets to share
Warm hearts and hands that really care.
~ Forest Houtenschil
You’re my mother,
I would have no other!
Thanks for reading, I hope this post helped you guys for getting the right quote and poem for your mother.